Question

Transactional API

• 21 November 2023
  • 6 replies

I am using Transactional API  to send the email. I defined the email template and in the email template I added the below Liquid to get the value dynamically from the code

{{ customer.passwordResetURL }}

and form the code

message_data: {
        passwordResetURL:
          'http://abc/token=ce70db64258220',

},

but in the email passing value is not getting resolved and make it is empty. Please let me know why it is getting the issue.
And moreover, I did not add the unsubscribe links in my email template but in the generated email it is showing the unsubscribe links. I don;t need the unsubscribe links so how i can hide this.
And when i send the email from code. Email is generating after some delay whereas it should genearte immediately because i don't want to be a delay as it is reset password email.  Need to deliver immediatly.

6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @mudasser 👋

Thank you so much for raising this question here. We were able to see that you raised this same question as a support ticket, which we’ve gone ahead and responded to. Please check your inbox and let us know there that you’ve received our reply. We’ll be happy to assist you further from there!

Cheers,
Aaron

No reply

do we have workspace setting for that?

i am able to resolved the issue just ignore.
Only thing i want to know
, I did not add the unsubscribe links in my email template but in the generated email it is automatically adding the unsubscribe links. I don’t need the unsubscribe links so how i can hide this.

i got that as well.thanks

1. Dynamic Value Resolution:

• Confirm Liquid variable syntax in the email template (e.g., {{ message_data.passwordResetURL }}).
    • Ensure the variable name matches the key in your code (passwordResetURL).
  2. Unsubscribe Links:

• Check your email service provider's documentation to disable or customize unsubscribe links.
  3. Delay in Email Generation:

• Confirm immediate delivery settings with your email service provider.
    • Reach out to support if delays persist for immediate assistance.