Question

Regarding service Unavailability Issue

• 27 March 2024
  • 1 reply

Hi Team
I’m working on Customerio API from Fivetran team.Here when I'm accessing the API to fetch data I'm facing the below issue.

Server is not responding with correct response after specific retries and giving status code [503] and status message [ { "errors" : [ { "detail" : "service unavailable: workspace processing is stopped", "status" : "503" } ] }
com.fivetran.coil.common.exception.CoilApiException: Server is not responding with correct response after specific retries and giving status code [503] and status message [{"errors":[{"detail":"service unavailable: workspace processing is stopped","status":"503"}]}] at com.fivetran.coil.api.error_handling.HttpSyncErrorHandler.runFailAction(HttpSyncErrorHandler.java:54) at com.fivetran.coil.api.error_handling.SyncErrorHandler.handle(SyncErrorHandler.java:81) at com.fivetran.coil.executor.api.data_fetcher.ApiDataFetcher.fetch(ApiDataFetcher.java:52) at com.fivetran.coil.executor.api.CoilApi.lambda$requestPage$2(CoilApi.java:217) at io.github.resilience4j.ratelimiter.RateLimiter.lambda$decorateCheckedSupplier$9076412b$1(RateLimiter.java:215) at io.vavr.CheckedFunction0.lambda$unchecked$52349c75$1(CheckedFunction0.java:247) at io.vavr.Function0.get(Function0.java:149) at com.fivetran.coil.proactive_rate_limit.Resilience4jRateLimit.applyProactiveRateLimit(Resilience4jRateLimit.java:40) at com.fivetran.coil.executor.api.CoilApi.requestPage(CoilApi.java:216) at com.fivetran.coil.executor.api.CoilApi.requestViaPostMethod(CoilApi.java:464) at com.fivetran.coil.executor.wps.WPSManager.requestViaPostMethod(WPSManager.java:433) at com.fivetran.coil.executor.wps.WPSManager.registerViaApi(WPSManager.java:305) at com.fivetran.coil.executor.wps.WPSManager.register(WPSManager.java:108) at com.fivetran.coil.executor.wps.WPSManager.registerOrVerify(WPSManager.java:136) at com.fivetran.coil.executor.wps.WPSSyncExecutor.runSync(WPSSyncExecutor.java:97) at com.fivetran.coil.executor.wps.WPSSyncExecutor.runSync(WPSSyncExecutor.java:83) at com.fivetran.coil.executor.ExecutorManager.executeWithCoILDebuggingLogs(ExecutorManager.java:311) at com.fivetran.coil.executor.ExecutorManager.executeWPS(ExecutorManager.java:291) at com.fivetran.coil.executor.ExecutorManager.execute(ExecutorManager.java:139) at com.fivetran.coil.service.CoilService.update(CoilService.java:354) at com.fivetran.coil.service.CoilService.update(CoilService.java:56) at com.fivetran.donkey.decoupled.BridgeConnectorSegment.runConnectorUpdate(BridgeConnectorSegment.java:293) at com.fivetran.donkey.decoupled.BridgeConnectorSegment.doRun(BridgeConnectorSegment.java:194) at com.fivetran.donkey.decoupled.BridgeConnectorSegment.runToCompletion(BridgeConnectorSegment.java:137) at com.fivetran.donkey.decoupled.BridgeDecoupledPipeline.connectorSegment(BridgeDecoupledPipeline.java:406) at java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$AsyncRun.run(CompletableFuture.java:1804) at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1136) at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:635) at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:840) Caused by: javax.ws.rs.ServiceUnavailableException: HTTP 503 {"errors":[{"detail":"service unavailable: workspace processing is stopped","status":"503"}]} at com.fivetran.utils.rest_api.RestApiUtils.validateResponse(RestApiUtils.java:63) at com.fivetran.coil.api.error_handling.HttpSyncErrorHandler.runFailAction(HttpSyncErrorHandler.java:35) ... 28 more

Can anyone assist me with this ?

1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @ramntr - thanks so much for reaching out to us here! My name is Aaron and I’m from the Customer.io support team.

Taking a look at the logs you provided, we can see that you’re getting an error because your account has not yet been confirmed.

HTTP 503 {"errors":[{"detail":"service unavailable: workspace processing is stopped","status":"503"

If you log into Customer.io, you should see a banner prompting you to confirm your account. If you need a new copy of the Account Confirmation email, you can request one directly from the banner. After you confirm your account, I believe you should be able to resume with sending data in. Of course, if you continue to see issues or need any further help, please do let us know and we can help investigate further. Thanks so much!

Best,