Solved

Conversion funnel

• 17 May 2023
  • 2 replies

Hey all, customer.io newbie here! 

We are in the process of integrating Customer.io with our fintech lending app and I would love to build a conversion funnel to measure where the customers are dropping during the onboarding process. Can you help?

icon

Best answer by Felix 18 May 2023, 07:01

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4

Hey Yonifaber,

how exactly do you define “drop”? Does this mean they don’t click your messages anymore or they don’t visit visit specific pages in the app?

Nevertheless I think the closest you can get to a conversion funnel is to set up goal for each step in the campaign. Once the person achieves this set goal you will see this in the “converted” metrics. You will have some kind of a funnel view once you click on “Metrics” in the Workflow builder.

For a more detailed view I think you will have to connect CIO with an analyitcs tool like Mixpanel 😉

Hope that helps,
Felix

I want to be able to see where people are dropping during the onboard and tweak that page to push customers further down. What I’m hearing from you is that this is not possible on customer… corr? I didn’t want to setup customer and mixpqbel. But thanks for the help.