Solved

Can I use Campaign with trigger from a webhook instead Transactional to this end?

• 6 June 2023
  • 2 replies

In my scenario my transactional messages go to two channels: push and email.

Some problems in this way to me:

• To do that in customer.io I need to create two transactional messages, one each channel;
  • To email transactional message I need pass to (email) on payload by api/sdk. This not make sense to me if I alredy need pass identification too (identification.id is requred);

To solve this, I want use campaign triggered by webhook and handle all I need in workflow.

This is ok looking by best practices or you suggest another way?

icon

Best answer by Mau 7 June 2023, 13:27

View original

2 replies

Fixing my text above:

To solve this, I want use broadcast triggered by API and handle all I need in workflow.

Userlevel 3

Hi! I understand that you need to create two transactional messages, one for each channel. It seems that this process may be time-consuming and redundant. Instead, you are considering using a broadcast triggered by API to handle all the necessary tasks in a workflow. 

While there is no single "best" solution that fits all scenarios, using a broadcast triggered by API can be a viable option. It allows you to centralize the handling of your transactional messages and simplify the overall workflow. 

I hope this is a helpful insight you need today!