Account Approval Process?

• 15 February 2023
  • 2 replies

How long does the account approval process supposed to take?

It says on the form the account approval takes usually within 1 business day, but it is now a 3rd business day after having sent account info and we’re still waiting on response of any kind. I even followed up with a support ticket but received no correspondence back.

We were initially very excited about customer.io platform when we discovered how it is built and what capabilities it has, but we are now starting to have concerns over ever being allowed to use the product.

We did purchase a paid plan by the way before sending the account request. We have also inquired about the premium plan with the sales team but haven’t heard anything back either.

Is your team too busy, or did we get put on some shadow ban list and are being ignored intentionally? If so, then what did we do that got us shadow banned?

2 replies

UPDATE: it appears that Customer.io’s team was actually contacting me, but their emails got quarantined due to failing DMARC policy. Details of that have been relayed to the Customer.io team. As such this thread is moot and can be closed, or even deleted. 

Hey there!

Thanks for using the Community to get some help, and sorry to hear that there was some DMARC glitches that prevented you from getting our emails. 

I appreciate you updating this thread but I’ll answer anyway in case it’s helpful for others :) 

We aim to address all account verification requests within 12 hours, M-F, usually much sooner. Sometimes we may reach out asking for more details in order to do our due diligence checks, but it’s typically a painless process. 

While you’re waiting though, you are able to use the full functionality of Customer.io outside of sending. So please note that you can still build your campaigns, and content, and import data - these are great things to work on while you wait for those domain and business level checks. 

Cheers!