Solved

Sync Social Media Icons

• 20 September 2023
  • 4 replies

Is there anyway to Sync all of our Social Media Icons across all of our Email Campaigns?

I see how to edit each one manually, but if we wants to have the same design, same order of logos, and URL, do we have to do it manually one-by-one for each of our email campaigns?

icon

Best answer by Jordan 21 September 2023, 01:11

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hey @CarsonGallo 

Depending on the email editor you’re using, you can do the following:

Userlevel 2
Badge

One additional comment, while changing a Layout will immediately apply the changes to every email that uses said Layout. Changes to Drag and Drop Editor emails are one-off. You will need to got to each drag and drop email you’ve already created and replace the content with your saved row or your custom HTML.

Hey @CarsonGallo 

One additional comment, while changing a Layout will immediately apply the changes to every email that uses said Layout. Changes to Drag and Drop Editor emails are one-off. You will need to got to each drag and drop email you’ve already created and replace the content with your saved row or your custom HTML.

Hey @CarsonGallo 

It’s for this reason I’m a big fan of snippets! When you get to the point of having hundreds of emails, making one change instead of 100 is a life saver. You can create a snippet for the whole row, or create a snippet that represents the image url for each one individually. Kind of up to you. 

Userlevel 4

@boostmyemail I saw that Beefree released a feature called “synched rows”. That way you can even work with the drag&drop editor to makes changes that apply to more than one message automatically.

I hope the CIO team is implementing it asap 😉 Here are some resources:

Best,

Felix