Solved

List_Unsubscribe header

• 17 January 2024
  • 2 replies

Hi Guys, 

I’ve been trying to add a List_Unsubscribe header to our emails sent through customer.io campaigns but was not able to. 

I’ve gone through the documentation and it says that if we use the Customer.io subscription center, they automatically add a List_Unsubscribe header to our emails - however, it is not true, at least for us. 

I tried several ideas  however none seem to be working. 

In light of the new anti-spam measures announced by Yahoo and Gmail recently, I really want to get this done. 

Any help is much appreciated. Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Jordan 18 January 2024, 01:02

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hey @Dan_ap 

We recently made a slight change that resulted in a bug causing this header to not be added in certain circumstances when using the Subscription Center. That bug has already been resolved so can try sending your message(s) again and let us know if you still encounter this issue while using any of the unsubscribe Liquid tags mentioned here: https://customer.io/docs/journeys/unsubscribes/#how-do-i-add-an-unsubscribe-link-to-my-emails

If you do see this header is still missing on non-test sends, please email our Support team at win@customer.io. It would be helpful if you included a copy of the headers you’re seeing when you send your message, as well as a link to the delivery within your workspace.

Thanks!

Thank you. It seems to be working now.