Solved

Mixpanel Integration issues

• 27 December 2023
  • 2 replies

Hi!  I’m having some issues setting up a basic Mixpanel integration in the “Data & Integrations” section of customer.io

I’m getting the error “Unexpected Server Error” when I test the connection.  No other useful error info unfortunately. 

I’ve confirmed I am using the correct project token as I can track and create mixpanel events using it in other applications.  Has anybody ran into this issue before?  

I was able to get the same project working using the “Data Pipelines” functionality.  Unfortunately that won’t suffice for my needs due to limited info being sent using that method.

Thanks in advance!

~Trent

icon

Best answer by Penny 27 December 2023, 07:19

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4

Hi @trentkriete ,

Was there an error code that came with the error message when you click to expand on it? If there is, could you please provide it to us so we can look into it for you?

Otherwise, would you mind trying to update your browser, clear your browser cache, login to your Customer.io account again to test the same project token (while ensuring that you’ve enabled or disabled the right data residency option) and see if this helps to resolve the issue?

Hi @Penny , thanks for the reply!  It appears this was a bug and the engineering team has pushed a fix.  I haven’t tried today, but I suspect that my issue will be resolved with this fix.  Thanks again!

~trent