Question

Event to trigger second campaign not working

• 31 May 2023
  • 4 replies

I’m currently designing a campaign where a person goes through campaign A. Campaign A has 3 conditions (true / false branches). At the end of the campaign an event is triggered. Once triggered, a person should move into the next campaign. I’m dealing with a user where they are going down the false path for all 3 conditions. They successfully trigger the end event but they don’t automatically flow into the next campaign. I can trigger the event manually and the user goes through the rest of the flow but it doesn’t happen automatically. Can anyone share insight?

4 replies

Userlevel 4

Hey Bgiri,

I am not sure as well, but have you tried to enter an attribute value so it is not empty? Maybe this is kind of a bug.

Other than that it looks all good to me, but maybe you can also provide a screenshot of your trigger campaign.

Felix

This is the screenshot for the second campaign. A user should move into this campaign once they go through Campaign A. Other users who travel through the “true” branches in the first campaign don’t have any trouble automatically moving into the second campaign.

Userlevel 1

Unless something sticks out to you, Felix, I think our Technical Support team can take a closer look at this. I’ve reached out via message to get some details to pass along. 

Userlevel 4

I don’t see any errors made here. As mentioned, the only thing could be the empty value.

Maybe the Tech Support can help indeed @caitlinboatright 😁