Solved

Campaign True/False Branch OR Condition

• 23 February 2023
  • 1 reply

I am trying to create a True/False Branch with an or condition in a campaign. I can only seem to specify one value for “is equal to” and I can only add further AND conditions. Is this possible, if so what am I missing?

Here is a screenshot which outlines the problem. Users have an attribute expressed_user_type which can equal “driver”, “rider” or “both”. I want to match users who a value of either “driver” or “both”. As far as I can see, the only way to do this is to add a condition for “is not equal to” to the value “rider”. Whilst this will work for the moment, it would not work in other situations where there were more possible attribute values.

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Erica 24 February 2023, 21:10

View original

1 reply

Badge

Hi Robert! 

Thank you for posting to our Community! I'm happy to help with your question. :)

As you noted, you can only add additional AND conditions to the True/False Branch. Fortunately, there are some workarounds! Instead of using “is equal to”, you could use “contains” so that you can leverage RegEx operators to add an OR condition with all the values in a single condition. The plus character (+) represents AND and a pipe character (|) represents OR .

So your condition may look something like this when using the OR condition:

• contains rider|both 

For example:

I hope this helps you out, Robert! Please let us know if you have any additional questions about setting up conditions on a True/False Branch