Solved

Trouble with campaign after fixing error

• 7 September 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi! I’m having trouble with a campaign.

I set up a campaign to send one email, then another one 3 days later if links in the email have not been clicked. I sent the first email automatically, and set the 2nd one to send 3 days later as queue draft with a true/false branch condition. Now, 3 days after the original email, I checked the emails that were in the queue and realized I had set the true/false branch wrong - all the emails in the queue were for people who HAD clicked links in the email, which is the opposite of what I was trying to do.

I deleted these emails from the queue and corrected the true/false branch conditions. 

But how do I now make it so the emails get sent out to the right people? The time trigger (3 days) has passed.

Hope the above makes sense, thanks a lot!

icon

Best answer by Penny 8 September 2023, 05:13

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 4

Hey @annmj ,

Campaign journeys are forward-looking, so there isn’t a way for the correct group of people to receive this email via the campaign workflow. Depending on how your campaign is set-up, they would have moved on to the following actions and/or left the campaign. In order for us to better suggest a workaround to help identify the correct group of people who should receive the email to send it off to them, we would need to take a closer look at your campaign set up.

Would you mind writing in to our Technical Support Team at win@customer.io with a link to this campaign, and share this Community Post Link so that we better help point you in the right direction here?