Solved

Sending Behavior - Send Automatically Greyed Out...

• 14 July 2023
  • 1 reply

I’m trying to setup a zap from Mighty Networks to Customer.Io.

I have it sending an event from Zapier to CustomerIO and its successfully sending data. I created a segment with that event and see the example person. Then i created a campaign triggered off that event.

However, under sending behavior I cannot click “Send Automatically”. Any idea what I am doing wrong?

Best,
Mike

icon

Best answer by Customer.io 14 July 2023, 17:34

View original

1 reply

Hi Mike,

Byron here from the technical support team. Typically, the send automatically option is disabled until content is added to the action, as shown in the screenshot below.

At the very top of your screenshot, it appears you may have content added to the action, but it’s a little difficult to tell since it’s cut off.

One thing that might be causing the issue is that the action is missing the from address or the subject. Could you try editing the content and verify if the action is fully configured? For example, when I do not configure a subject for an email action, the UI returns and error and without the subject configured, I can not select “send automatically,” because a subject is required.

If the action is fully configured and you’d like us to take a closer look at your campaign to see what’s causing the issue, could you please contact support at win@customer.io, share a link to the campaign, and enable support access for us? https://customer.io/docs/accounts-and-workspaces/privacy/#support-team-access