Solved

How do I connect paths in my workflow?

• 17 April 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi, 

See picture below. The True path from the “Did they finish 1st meditation?” currently flows into another true/false branch, specifically “Are they in Unsubscribe - Promos?”. How do I get the True path from “Did they finish 1st meditation?” to flow into the Time delay, which is far below?

Thanks, 

Toby 

icon

Best answer by Mau 18 April 2023, 12:19

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 3

Hi Toby!

I’ve created a step-by-step guide to help you connect the Time Delay to the True path from the "Did they finish 1st meditation?". Please find the instructions below:

1. Start by deleting the Exit block in the true path of the "Are they a Member?" branch and connect the branch after the email "Last chance 50% off."
  2. Next, delete the Exit block in the true path of the "Are they in Unsubscribe - Promos?" branch and connect the branch after the email "Last chance 50% off."
  3. Add an Exit block to the true path of the "Did they finish 1st meditation?" branch.
  4. Delete the Exit block in the true path of the "Did they finish 1st meditation?" branch and connect the branch below the Time Delay.
  5. Drag the Time Delay to the true path of the "Did they finish 1st meditation?" branch.
  6. Finally, add the Exit block back to the true path of the "Are they in Unsubscribe - Promos?" and "Are they a Member?" branch.

Here is the final outcome:

I hope that helps! 😊

-Mau

Thanks! That’s helpful. I think I get it. It’s also really complicated. I get that the logic of the paths are complicated and there’s little you can do to simplify it, but something a bit more simple would be great, if that’s even possible. 

Userlevel 3

Hi Toby, I'm glad that my response was helpful to you. I completely understand that the logic behind the paths can be quite complicated and overwhelming. I’m afraid, simplifying the process is not currently possible. However, If you have any further questions or concerns don’t hesitate to ask. 😁