Question

Technical Support

• 31 January 2024
  • 5 replies

Hello,

I have been trying to reach technical support but the technical support button in community section navigates me back to dashboard. Is there a way to contact the technical team?

5 replies

Userlevel 4

Hey Emre, 

there should be purple chat icon appear in the right bottom corner. There you can chat with the technical team. Sometimes it appears one after some time.

Hope that helps,

Felix

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thank you @Felix!

@emre - just to provide a bit more context, if you log into your Customer.io account, you’ll find a Need Help? button near the top-right corner. From there, you can click into the menu and choose Get Help with an Issue and fill in the form. This will open a support ticket with us, where we can then respond via email.

For clarity on Felix’s comment, the chat option is only available for customers who are on our Premium and Enterprise billing plans.

Please feel free to let us know if you run into any issues with opening a support ticket, and we look forward to assisting you further. Cheers!

Thank you @Felix!

@emre - just to provide a bit more context, if you log into your Customer.io account, you’ll find a Need Help? button near the top-right corner. From there, you can click into the menu and choose Get Help with an Issue and fill in the form. This will open a support ticket with us, where we can then respond via email.

For clarity on Felix’s comment, the chat option is only available for customers who are on our Premium and Enterprise billing plans.

Please feel free to let us know if you run into any issues with opening a support ticket, and we look forward to assisting you further. Cheers!

Hello, I do not have “Get help with an issue” option in that menu for some reason. Is there any other way to contact?

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @emre - I reached out earlier today in a direct message to get you connected to our support team. You can check that message in our Community platform here: https://community.customer.io/inbox/overview

We look forward to hearing back from you and assisting!

Nice question! Thanks for putting this important question, Appreciate the effort taken by the team to solve your query. Its a great assistance that provided by Felix, he did a fabulous job As a student i am doing online training python course in delhi , so not enough time to visit regularly but i try to visit every weekend. Keep posting