Skip to main content

Hey there,

In dashboard, in activity log, there is information about sdk and application version used create specific activity (check the image).

I am aware that it is possible to programmatically retrieve the list of activities. But the response does not contain Source nor Application fields.

Is there some other way to programmatically retrieve Source and/or Application fields?

Hi @adnan 

At the moment, our App API (List Activities endpoint) does not include the Source and/or Application of the activity. Sorry I don’t have better news for you on this front today. But we’ve submitted this as a feature request on your behalf to our team for future product improvement consideration. 

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us!

Thank you

Hi @adnan ,

Would you be able to share with us a little bit more about your use case here. As part of the feature request I submitted on your behalf, our team would love to have a deeper understanding of how you’re using Customer,io and how this can help you to achieve your business goals. :) 

Best,

Penny

hi @Penny ,

Context:

We noticed that an unexpected chain of events is coming from our Android app. We unsuccessfully tried to locate the issue in our codebase. 

By reviewing the activity log, we were able to identify the specific app and SDK version where the issue first appeared. Unfortunately, the process was cumbersome, as it had to be done manually.

We also wanted to group and count the problematic events by app and SDK versions to determine how many customers were affected, but unfortunately, this isn't possible.

Thanks @adnan for taking the time to share your use case and the details with us. It is very helpful for our team to understand your pain points and concerns here to better help with future product developments and improvements. We truly appreciate your invaluable feedback!