Question

How to create and export a list of people who have finished/exited a specific campaign?

• 8 December 2023
  • 1 reply

How can I create and export a list of people who have finished/exited a specific campaign? 

I tried going into peoples and adding in conditions with attributes for these people to come up but it doesn’t give an accurate list.

I know this because when i go into the campaign itself and click on journeys I can see the entire list of who’s in and out but cant refine it in their to only include those that are leaving or who have exited early already.

1 reply

Userlevel 4

Hi @Jobe ,

At the moment, it isn’t possible to export a list of people who have completed or exited a campaign. We have an open request for a feature like this that our team is tracking feedback on and I have upvoted it on your behalf so that our product team knows this is something that would be useful to you.

But in the meantime, one possible way to look for people would be to segment for people who have received the very last email in the campaign, that would help to give an idea of the people who have completed the campaign, and you can export this list of people

Apologies I don’t have any better news for you today but I hope this helps!