Question

How to see emails sent from campaigns in gmail "Sent" folder

• 31 December 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi all, I noticed that emails sent from a campaign do not show up in my Gmail sent folder. It would be nice to see this to see what has been sent out from gmail. Is there any way to configure the campaign so that this is possible? 

These are not transactional emails. They are campaign based emails btw.

3 replies

Hello there,

By default, campaign-based email does not save to Gmail. You should use a campaign management tool. Make sure you check the option to BCC or save a copy. If the tool is supportive, you should enable this option for campaign emails in your sent folder.

I hope this is helpful for you.

What campaign management tools are there available for me to use? 

Hello  @jayx 

To find emails sent from campaigns in Gmail's "Sent" folder, simply open your Gmail account and look in the "Sent" label. You can use the search bar to look for specific campaign emails using keywords or sender information. Check other labels like "All Mail" or custom labels that may have been applied. Also, make sure to inspect the spam or trash folders in case the emails were mistakenly filtered. If you use third-party campaign software, it might create specific folders or labels for sent emails, so check its documentation for guidance. If you're still having trouble, reach out to the support of the campaign tool you're using for assistance.

I hope this will help you out

Regards

Jack smith