Solved

Send emails in campaign at specific date

• 28 November 2022
  • 2 replies

Hey there :) so we’d like to set up a campaign with three emails that should be sent out automatically at predefined dates in January/February and March. However, I couldn’t find out how to send the emails at a specific date/time. Wait until, time delay and time window are, as far as I can tell, not precise enough. Is there a possibility with wait until / time delay / time window which is more precise or another way that I am not aware of or would it be better to send the emails out via broadcast?

icon

Best answer by Jordan 28 November 2022, 16:22

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hey Désirée, 

Your best bet is probably Newsletters since these can be scheduled in advance. You will need separate Newsletters for each month, but once you have one Newsletter configured correctly, duplicating them is pretty painless. 

An alternative option might be Date Triggered Campaigns, but these require a customer to have an attribute that is a valid timestamp. So to send a message to a group of customers at a specific time, each customer in that group would need to enter the campaign around the same time (have similar timestamps to trigger their journeys).

Hey Jordan,

Thank you very much for your reply. Well then I’ll probably go back to the initial plan with broadcast (newsletters) :-/ Timestamp might be a bit difficult in our case as customers enter the campaign at different times. Either way thank you very much for your response and have a wonderful day! <3