Solved

Which email capture/ lead generation pop-up integration do you recommend?

• 5 September 2022
  • 5 replies

Hey All,

I am looking to have a lead generation pop-up appear when a customer lands on and exit a specific page. 

I have looked on the integration page and there seems to be, poptin, optinmonster and Gleam. 

I was just wondering which email capture/ lead generation pop-up integration have you tried and would recommend?

Cheers
Ry

icon

Best answer by Rachel 24 April 2023, 22:32

View original

5 replies

We’ve been using Wisepops and it’s been working out great for us. They now also natively integrate with Customer.io too, which has been a huge help. When we first started using Wisepops the integration was through Zapier. We’ve found Wisepops trigger options to be robust and their support very helpful. They can certainly trigger a popup based on page url.

hey @sophie thanks for the recommendation.

I was just wondering if you can send me your brands url, so i can test out what you have implemented.

cheers

ry 

From the pop-up tools I’ve tried sleeknote, and that worked pretty good. 

Then also Typeform, which is not a pop-up tool per-say but they have an option to have that and it works very well with customer.io 

Here are three that I would check out:

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

@ryandsouza Customer.io now has native web in-app that would accomplish this for you. You can build you message, set page rules and more all from within your Customer.io account. 

Here is more details: https://customer.io/docs/send-in-app-message/#display-and-position